- Compact design.
- Hoses and couplings are concealed as much as possible.
- Fast acting clamp, due to two small but powerful clamping cylinders.
- Can be used for various types of concrete barriers.
- Slim clamping arms with conical search edge at the bottom.
- Can be mounted on the shaft of your rotator by means of an optional JKB swing piece.
- Blanc PU clamping rubber, for high friction force and no black marks on the concrete elements.
SBBK200 HYDRAULIC BARRIER CLAMP
The SBBK200 hydraulic barrier clamp is a compact hydraulic clamp with two short gripper arms on the end of the frame.
This avoids squeezing on centrally placed reflectors on the barrier. At the time, it was specially developed for the concrete ‘Safetybloc’ barriers. The internal gripping height of the clamping rubber is matched to the recess in the barrier, so that it squeezes on a straight surface. The clamp can also be used with other brands of concrete barriers with a similar profile, such as the Deltabloc SB50 or other similar barriers. The conical search edge under the clamping rubber ensures that the clamp can easily be found between the tightly placed barriers.
Why choose JKB:
- Quality, reliability and safety
- Innovation and sustainability
- Expertise and customization