- Both wide and narrower channel floor slabs can be accommodated using the 5-hole width adjustment.
- Lowered suspension with weighted hanging tabs.
- Standard reinforcement strip on the underside of the clamping bar.
- Ergonomically stowed extensions.
- Tapered clamping arms for easy working in tighter gaps.
- Total rubber length incl. extensions of no less than 4.3 mtr.
- Parallel guide for uniform opening/closing of the clamping arms.
- Four ‘bigbag pens’ mounted on the bottom beam.
VPK50 FLOOR SLAB CLAMP
With the VPK50 floor slab clamp, it is possible to insert hollow-core slab floors into the rebates from the sides to load and unload your vehicle.
From the base, the clamp already has a 2.5 meter long rubber length and with the removable extensions it goes to a total length of no less than 4.3 meters. These extensions are stored horizontally in the clamp and are therefore easy to insert into the clamp bar and secure by means of quick-release fasteners. Due to the five-hole width adjustment, the clamp can be adjusted to different widths, so that both wide and narrow plates can be accommodated. As standard, the clamp is equipped with parallel guidance, which ensures an even opening/closing of the clamping arms and also prevents the clamping arms from being ‘folded away’ sideways.
Why choose JKB:
- Quality, reliability and safety
- Innovation and sustainability
- Expertise and customization