- Four hydraulically controlled gripping hooks that support the steel nets from below.
- Clamping arms and pick-up point foldable for space reduction during storage/transport.
- Easy pressure adjustment to prevent damage to steel meshes.
- Compact size.
- Robust construction.
SNKK2540 HYDRAULIC STEEL MESH CLAMP
The hydraulic JKB SNKK2540 steel net clamp grips bundled reinforcing steel nets from the outside with the greatest of ease.
The four hydraulically steered hooks ensure a stable pick-up in the mesh, with the nets resting on the hook. With the centrally located adjustable pressure reducing valve, the clamp can be adjusted in such a way that the mats cannot deform due to the cylinder pressure. The pick-up point to your machine is raised, so that it hangs stably, and there is less risk that the clamp and/or the reinforcing steel nets can touch your machine. It is also easy to fold down during transport to reduce the height. The four clamping arms (greaseable bearings) can also be folded inwards so that they will take up as little space as possible during storage / transport.
Why choose JKB:
- Quality, reliability and safety
- Innovation and sustainability
- Expertise and customization