- Compact, lightweight design.
- Hoses and couplings are mounted shielded at the top as much as possible.
- Fast acting clamp, due to small but powerful clamping cylinders.
- Side-mounted hooks for reversing the barrier.
- Robust flat strip for holding the barriers.
- Can be mounted on the shaft of your rotator by means of an optional JKB swing piece.
SGBK125F HYDRAULIC BARRIER CLAMP “SAFE-GUARD”
The SGBK125F hydraulic barrier clamp, like the SGBK125, is specially designed for the efficient loading and unloading of temporary steel barriers for the central reservation, side shoulder and bridges in the ‘Safe-Guard’ type.
This small compact barrier clamp falls at the top of the steel opening of this type of barrier and this F version clamp grips with a flat mounting strip in between. Special hooks are mounted on one side of the clamp to be able to turn these steel barriers around to be able to place the barriers together during transport. As a result, a larger volume can be transported, a sustainable solution that requires fewer transport movements.
Why choose JKB:
- Quality, reliability and safety
- Innovation and sustainability
- Expertise and customization