- Easy-to-use automatic switching mechanism between full and empty position.
- Centrally placed lifting eye with tilt protection, for lifting by means of a lifting hook. (As a result, the lifting eye can only move to a limited extent in the open position, which makes coupling easier)
- Slim clamping arms for easy manoeuvring between side-by-side concrete Lego blocks.
- Large, spreadable pivot points for smooth operation of the scissor mechanism.
- Blanc PU clamping rubber in stable steel housing, for high frictional force and no black marks on the concrete elements.
- Fixed height stop by means of flat steel plate that rests on top of the lugs of the block.
- Handles for manually adjusting the empty clamp on the element.
- Various moving parts electrolytically galvanized, for optimal preservation.
MLK0750301 MECHANICAL LEGO BLOCK CLAMP
For the safe loading and unloading of concrete precast Lego blocks (stacking blocks), JKB has developed the MLK0750301 Lego block clamp.
The scissor movement ensures a constant powerful clamping on the blocks and is easy to switch between open and close by means of an automatic switching mechanism. PU clamping rubber has a high frictional force and also ensures that there are no black prints on the blocks. The slim clamping arms take up little space and fit easily between side-by-side barriers.
Why choose JKB:
- Quality, reliability and safety
- Innovation and sustainability
- Expertise and customization