With the JKB HKD SECO triple brick and block clamp, it saves one or two return trips to and from the conveyor to the storage location, which has a positive impact on:
- Transport/production times/operating hours
- Energy consumption
- Wear & tear
With this model in a triple set-up, we recommend opting only for integrated mounting. We prefer to manufacture the integral cheek plates ourselves which means we can ensure a smooth flow of forces through the structure. This gives us:
- A more compact front attachment size, giving the forklift the best possible residual capacity and stability.
- The best through-the-mast view onto both the clamp and the surroundings.
- The greatest possible lifting height.
The functionality of the clamp can be increased still further to allow:
- Side shifting
- Positioning (in connection with products with varying centre-to-centre distances)
Capacity: 5,500 kg
Max operating pressure: 200 bar / 20 MPa (opening/closing)